Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Looky for some cookies!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member IronCross-whore's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    "If ya wanna make a move then ya better come in!"
    any one know who to read guitar cords!
    help me!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member GretschyGreaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    386
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yes cords are easy you take one end and plug one in the guitar and the other and plug it in your amplifier.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Erica S. Is A Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2003
    Posts
    178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Holy Shit i can't believe you said that, please tell me it was meant to be funny.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member GretschyGreaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    386
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    uhmm Yes it was a poke at his mis-spelling of CHORD

  5. #5
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it's a "girl"....I CAN imagine a guy mis-spelling "chord", but I CANT imagine a guy picking such a feminine avatar! By the way Iron Cross whore, if your going to continue posting with my avatar, please dont say anything stupid. People might get us confused.
    ESIAM, you haven't been posting on here long enough to get Gretschy's sense of humor, I take it?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member GretschyGreaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    386
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can because I think betty boop is a very masturbation worthy cartoon to nut to.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAHA! Your hilarious!
    I'm happy to know that my avatar is very masturbation worthy! Yeah, Betty Boops a hottie!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am a big betty fan myself I have a huge collection of betty items!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Erica S. Is A Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2003
    Posts
    178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah.....It wasn't that funny. [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member GretschyGreaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    386
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And you having a nickname like Erica S is a man is just really original?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •